QUILLING - Items tagged as "Flowers"


Quilling is also known as  paper filigree . Strips of paper are rolled and shaped and then adhered together to form designs. These designs can be flat - on cards or in frames, or adhered to objects to decorate them. Quilling an also be 3 dimensional and can be used to form objects and jewelry.  

The suppliers are minimal and it is a low cost craft. Quilling makes a beautiful addition to cardmaking.